Heartwarming: Silver Spoon
- "I DON'T CARE IF I GET TRAMPLED TO DEATH!! I WON'T LET THE REINS GO THIS TIME!!!"
- Hachiken refusing to accept his payment in episode 8 after he forgets to connect the milk hose to the tank, causing about 40,000 yen (about $380) worth of milk to literally go down the drain. While Aki's family tells him not to worry about it, he begins to feel really bad about it, due to having cost them some of their livelihood. Despite that however, they tell him to accept the money, because despite the little accident, which they're all only human and prone to mistakes every now and again, they still appreciated the hard work he's put in over the summer break.
- Hachiken works himself so hard for weeks that he collapses just before the school festival. Nobody visits him in the hospital except the principal, his homeroom teacher, and his parents (with his father apparently there just to criticize him more). He gets out, fearing his friends have abandoned him and even resent him for not fulfilling all the obligations he took on for the festival... when his friends just couldn't get to the hospital during visiting hours, and between all the work he already did and his incredibly detailed itinerary, they were all able to finish what he started so none of his work went to waste. Hachiken's friends subsequently dragged him to the post-cleanup parties and did their best to share with him a little of what he missed.
- Komaba shoveling out the bullpen in midwinter and finally practicing his pitch again after dropping out.
- In chapter 109, Hachiken's father not (intentionally) meeting Yuugo during Yezo's celebrations. He knows that his presence during Yezo's celebrations would hurt his son, because he would automatically tell him that he expected better.