- The very first scene of the franchise; we just knew Madoka is someone we can look up to with her prayers to a bright blue ocean sunrise:
"Today I pray for the happiness of everybody.''
- The end of episode 7, what with Madoka accepting Muginami as family despite everything. It's not even hurt that badly by the girls deciding to go skinnydipping five seconds later.
- The big group hug of episode 8, where Madoka assures the other two that even though she will not pilot Vox Aura, they are still friends and fellow members of the Jersey Club.
- Crossing over with Tear Jerker, Lan and Madoka promising that no matter what, no matter how, the three of them will meet again in Kamogawa, set to a touching piano rendition of the opening theme.
- Uncle Hiroshi, Kirius, Array, and Izo breaking into a Manly Tears party at Kirius and Array's farewell party.
- Muginami and Villagiulio's relationship tends to tug at one's heartstrings throughout the series, especially during their backstory episode. The topper though hits in Episode 19 when Muginami, convinced that she's nothing more than a substitute for Yurikano, goes to Villaguilio to acknowledge "her status". In the end, he tells to "quit being stupid" as he'll "be her big brother until the day he dies." Queue the water works from Muginami.
Villagiulio: "Now get those silly thoughts out of your head and make me proud here."
- The reveal of what Madoka wants to do after high school: spread the Jersey club across the galaxy and turn into into a massive charity organization that does everything! Best of all? She pulls it off! And the majority of the main characters are now part of the Jersey Club, with them doing things like wearing a jersey during their coronation (Lan) and having enough power to brush off the Leader of a planetary United Nations! Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome for everyone.