Funny: Rinne no Lagrange
- In Episode 4, Shouzo notices Lan in the background of a broadcast of an open-beach swim meet, so he has his crew rapidly rewind to that frame. Unfortunately for him, said frame prominently features Machiko in a swimsuit, resulting in dirty looks from his subordinates.
- Kirius' over-dramatic reaction to having an energy drink in episode 6.
- And the fact the same drink had the exact opposite effect on Laffinty, who is so tired she has bags under her eyes before the battle.
- De Metrio's "Gonna get busy tonight! Oh wait! It is already morning" in the same episode.
- The several seconds long Beat from Muginami and Madoka, when Lan gets naked on the beach during episode 7.
- Array turning out to be the maid in episode 8. Mostly because he spent most of the time sitting in the background and generally looking quite genuinely like a girl.
- Also from episode 8, poor Lan being informed that "Woof" isn't really a greeting.
- Episode 9: Lan vs. nails.
- Also from episode nine, Asteria groping Madoka to get her attention.
- Episode 9 in general was an all around goofy episode, and could be skipped entirely if not for a plot related moment here and there.
- Episode 3 of season 2. Asteria harnessing the power of shame on Madoka, and reducing Lan and Mugi into red faced silenced.
- Doubles as a Crowning Momentof Awesome for Asteria for her coming up with a way to proceed with the experiment that doesn't harm Madoka in any way beyond her pride.
- Yurikano proving who she is to all the De Metrio people who would ask by revealing a few embarrassing anecdotes.
- The girls muse over which of the guys', Kirius, Array or Izo, is likely to cry first during the former two's going away party. They make their respective bets, until the party proper where they all lose because none of them accounted for Uncle Hiroshi to cry first.
- In the final episode, Madoka casually blowing off the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- Moid's Laser-Guided Karma also qualifies. When it's revealed that he'd been plotting for 20,000 years to "hear the voice of the Rin-ne" again, it turns out that Madoka's voice is it, all the while singing the "insipid" Jersey Club theme. After railing against it all, he resolves to start his scheming over again when be he's all of a sudden absorbed into the Rin-ne and presumably has to listen to that song for eternity.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.