- Shinji and Asuka's wedding preparations. Asuka finding journal entries of her lost memories and resolving to go hunt down Shinji, only to find him walking by her house in Germany, looking for her, the instant she steps outside.
- "Rei, look after the idiot for me" Overlaps heavily with Tear Jerker.
- Shinji and Ghost-Asuka's conversation about Asuka (After the 16th Angel, and Asuka's mind loss), and how he refuses to abandon her, despite her doll-like state.
- The picture at the top of the heartwarming fanfiction page, showing that despite everything, Shinji and Asuka have finally come to fully accept each other. Might border on Tear Jerker if you are part of the camp that believes that they are dead. Or the fact that Shinji/Ghost-Shinji willingly gave up his dream, so Ghost-Asuka wouldn't be alone.
- Ghost-Asuka's converstation with God, and where that leads... and finally, from the final volume... well, actually, it is better expressed by video. Especially the last couple of minutes, when the soundtrack changes.
- Shinji and Asuka coming to accept each other in the first issue (with the added eye candy of them having sex), and again in the final issue.