Heartwarming: Puss in Boots
- The first two-thirds of Puss' flashback to his childhood, from Imelda taking him in to his becoming Blood Brothers with fellow outcast Humpty Dumpty.
- Much of Puss and Imelda's interactions, especially when he calls her "Mama" for the first time.
- Humpty's Heroic Sacrifice, and the revelation that he was a golden egg himself all along. And then the geese take him home with them. Aww.
- Puss and Kitty's relationship on a whole is definitely this; just the way they click together so well, and are so perfectly at ease with each other is so heart-warming sans the time Puss realised she was actually working with Humpty, but she redeems herself by pulling a Big Damn Heroes moment.
- The Three Diablos short is 90% composed of this, as Puss takes in three mercenary kittens under his wing, naming them and helping them reform from a life of crime.