Heartwarming: Never Had A Friend Like Me
- The entire evolution of Norm and Amanda's relationship. He goes from his usual low view on humanity to eventually serving as a semi-parental figure. And considering her actual parents, the Jerkass Genie is an improvement.
- Norm fixing Amanda's teddy bear after bullies destroy it - and this is before he acknowledges that he's actually starting to care for her.
- Timmy offering the new student at his school friendship, even if it was originally just on a trial run.
- Norm providing Amanda a dress for the school dance, no strings attached.
- When offered the one thing he wants more than anything else in the world, Norm turns down Amanda's inital offer to free him until she at least uses her second wish.
- Christmas Eve.
- Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda hugging Amanda after she makes a wish to protect Poof so he won't vanish from existence whenever Timmy loses his fairies in the future. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny when Poof hugs Norm.
- Amanda hugging Norm after Bob has been defeated and getting a hug in return.
- Especially heart-warming because previously everyone thought Norm was dead.