- Adam getting violently and unexpectedly shocked thanks to Executive Meddling? Dude, Not Funny!. There's no footage of the aftermath, because the loyal cameramen and women insisted on giving him privacy—against said executive's orders. Coupled with Adam attributing this to them being a family thanks to all the time they've spent together over the years? Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- After the death of often used EMS Paramedic Sanjay Singh, the episode "Storm Chasing Myths" featured a dedication of the episode, his last appearance on the show, in memoriam.
- Adam's former staff built an imitation astronaut suit for him. Now that's the sign of a staff that loves their boss.
- Adam and Jamie aren't best friends. They're not even buddies. They just work together. But if there's ever a chance that one of them is in real danger or might be seriously injured, that sense of family mentioned above really shines through.
- Adam and Jamie's relationship is proof that you don't necessarily have to be best chums with each other to work well; the two do respect each other, and keep it professional and clean.
- In the Flights of Fantasy episode, the duo trained for a week to be passengers on a Lockheed U-2 reconnaissance plane going to the edge of Earth's atmosphere to see if it was the hardest plane to fly. (The myth was deemed plausible, but only because they didn't check on other planes.) There was only time and space for one of them to go on this once-in-a-lifetime experience... and Jamie ultimately deferred to Adam, admitting his conscience would not have been able to handle him getting in the way of his aviation and space nut of a partner. Adam's utter joy and appreciation for this in both his facial expressions and his comments (including a point-blank re-iteration to the camera that he owes Jamie one) are evident throughout and after the flight.