The myth? That your liver can handle this drinking game!
Drink every time:
- The myth is introduced somewhere other than the back room at M5.
- You see Buster.
- Something blows up.
- Somebody hurts themselves.
- Drink twice if it's somebody other than Adam or Tory.
- Adam does an impression of Jamie.
- Somebody says "there's your problem!"
- Grant builds a robot.
- Somebody throws up.
- Anyone is seen drinking.
- There's a building montage.
- Somebody makes a reference to Jamie's Multiple-Choice Past.
- Take a second drink if it's someone other than Adam or The Narrator.
- You see the Busted/Plausible/Confirmed sign.
- Something built for a previous myth is recycled/repurposed for the current myth.
- But only take a sip if it's a revisit episode.
- A myth is taken Up to Eleven.
- Take two when they say the myth is busted, but still try to improve it.
- Finish your drink when tested object gets utterly destroyed.