Heartwarming: LEGO Adaptation Game
Lego Star Wars
- Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker teaming up against The Emperor and reconciling their differences, just before the former's death.
- Superman and Batman reconciling.
- Batman admitting he needs his emotions in LEGO Batman 3.
- That and his talking down a brainwashed Superman, calling on the Power of Friendship no less!
- Game Theory's analysis on Batman 3 validates the LEGO games as a whole, and defends the obscure characters that the game included. Even better, it got Matpat more into comics and weird characters (one goal of the game), and he completely realizes the loving tribute the game pays to the history of DC Comics.
- Batmite's return in LEGO Batman 3 can be Heartwarming in Hindsight if you remember that in Batman: The Brave and the Bold's ''Mitefall'' he dissapeared from existence because no Batman-related media will be soft and comical enough to feature him again.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
- At the end of Lego Marvel after Magneto destroyed the Statue of Liberty, it is being rebuilt and Captain America gives Agent Coulson a hug in the background.
- Even after the events of Lego Marvel, in which of course they were antagonists, Loki and Thor team up in the bonus level "Bro-tunheim".
- The Thing carrying Human Torch after the Green Goblin boss fight.
- Despite (or even because of) the fact that the Hulk remains the Hulk through the entire game on account of Rule of Funny, seeing that his friendship with Tony Stark is just as strong as in the movies brings a smile to one's face.
- After Hawkeye and Black Widow are injured during the Red Skull level, Coulson tells Fury they're fine and promises to bring them back safely.
Coulson: They may not be super, but they are heroes.
The Lego Movie: The Videogame
- Every single time Uni-Kitty speaks during gameplay. Bonus points go to how she reassures Metalbeard that Bad Cop has become a good guy.
Lego Jurassic World
- In the Jurassic Park/World game, we learn that Dr. Gerry Harding has named the sick Triceratops from the first movie, Sarah, after his estranged daughter.
- The baby T-Rex and his parents are a joy to watch, especially at the end of the Lost World episode, where they build their son a toy-Ludlow-mobile to play with.
- When Claire saves Zach and Gray from a rogue Dimorphodon, check out Owen's expression in the background. He has hearts in his eyes!
- Zach and Gray make new friends with a Compsognathus by healing it and he/she helps the boys to go through the old Jurassic Park visitor center. Considering the compys' fame in The Lost World: Jurassic Park and how annoying they are as enemies in the game, this somewhat means redemption to them.
- When saving the sick Pachycephalosaurus from the InGen hunters in The Lost World: Jurassic Park, you get to pet it to calm it down and then go to kick some hunter asses.
- You can feed the little baby dinosaurs (and their big sisters in the rest of the game too, often enough) in the petting zoo!
- When playing as Gray during the Main Street attack, he builds something to help him, Zach and Zara along in the whole thing. Zara's response? "Good job, kiddo!"
- At the end of the last level of the Jurassic World storyline, the T-Rex gives Blue a cute little head stroke before stomping off.
- Also, all four raptor sisters live! And promptly start causing mischief together.
- You can save characters from their supposed fates in the hubs- including Arnold and Nedry.