- The song "Crazy, Crazy Nights", which is basically telling the listener that being yourself is the way to go. Alternatively, it can be Paul Stanley's giant thank you to the fans who supported the band throughout the years. The verse is then followed up by a chorus that is impossible not to sing along to. Easily one of the most joyful KISS songs ever made, plus it was their biggest hit in the United Kingdom.
People try to take my soul away
But I don't hear the rap that they all say
They try to tell us we don't belong
That's alright, we're millions strong
This is my music, it makes me proud
These are my people and this is my crowd
- The album Sonic Boom has a song called "Stand." The message is: no matter what happens, whether it be amazing or sad, Paul and Gene will always be there for each other.
- Ace Frehley and Peter Criss reuniting and performing together on stage again at Eddie Trunk's 30th Anniversary Show in October 2013, for the first time since 2001. It was also Peter's first time performing on stage at all since 2004, when Paul and Gene effectively booted him from the band when they didn't renew his contract.
- Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley have always been clear that even they'll be replaced with new performers so Kiss can continue forever. Their live show even includes a speech by Paul about how Kiss is alway there for their for their fans, their kids, and will continue to be there for their kids' kids.
- Vinnie Vincent's return to the public eye in January 2018, after 22 years of staying out of it. He stated that one of the (several) reasons he stayed away was because he thought no one cared about him anymore. He was proven wrong.