Heartwarming: Lady Gaga
- Dedicating a live reworked performance of "Telephone" to the late Alexander McQueen.
- "You're not at all what I expected. You're much more."
- Watch nearly any of her conversations with fans. Oh, but this woman cares.
- This video was given to Lady Gaga as a gift from her fans for her birthday. She wrote on her Twitter: "I've never cried so hard in 24 years, from pure joy and unconditional love. Tears still streaming."
- "WE WERE BORN THIS WAY, BABY!"
- At the very last Monster Ball before Lady Gaga went off to give her speech on DADT, she gave a particularly impassioned speech midway through the show about how important it was that LGBT people be respected and included, and ended with commanding the audience to "be proud of who you are, because you are beautiful, and you were BORN THIS WWWAYYY!!!" It was Narmtastic while also being really sweet.
- Seeing hundreds of people beginning spontaneously singing it during Boston Pride 2011 was quite a moment of its own, and more than a few tears were shed.
- Maria Aragon's cover of "Born This Way". Lady Gaga then called her upon seeing it, and invited her to sing on stage.
- Which she's since proven was not simply for show — during the Toronto leg of her tour, Lady Gaga and Maria Aragon performed a piano duet of "Born this Way".
- The country version of the song shows that Gaga got soul.
- This fan's story about meeting her. Holy crap.
- Be it pausing a concert to break up a fight or signing a fan's painting mid-song, this woman is real. As someone said on YouTube, this is why she's Mother Monster. And when somebody throws something onstage she will acknowledge it, thank the person who gave it to her, and actually wear it. A whole costume change indeed.
- Appearing in the latest of Google's recent Tear Jerker "The Web is What You Make It" commercials for Chrome. They filmed her using the web to reach out to her fans by blogging and tweeting while pulling covers of Edge of Glory off YouTube in real time when she had only released the song hours earlier. A CMOH for her that doubles as a CMOA for her fans.
- THE ENTIRE SONG "Bad Kids". Once you realize that it's basically a love letter to the kids whose parents kicked them out of the house for being gay it can't be anything else. Also triples as Crowning Musicof Awesome and a monumental Tear Jerker.
You're still good to me if you're a bad kid, baby...
- Lady Gaga making a tribute to Jamey Rodemeyer, who committed suicide due to bullying.
- This tweet: "I know I say this all the time, but I woke this morning so grateful for all of you. Little Monsters, your are the sunshine in my darkness"
- The "release" of "Stuck On Fuckin' You", a B-side from "Born This Way", as a Christmas present to her fans. To put into perspective: one of the most powerful and popular musicians of the moment with a huge fanbase who would do almost anything for anything Gaga-related put out an entire song, complete with cover artwork, for free. She really does love her fans.
- Her Facebook post about Britney. "Real fans will never turn their back on you #WillAlwaysLoveBritney Some stars really are as sweet as you thought they were".