- Any episode that has Miley's mother involved.
- One of Miley's motives for revealing her secret to the world. Her new love interest Jesse, who is an aspiring singer himself, publically kissed Miley with and without the wig. When people start calling Jesse a two timer, Miley goes to his defense by taking her wig off on live tv. Just knowing that she is willing to give up Hannah for the sake of her boyfriend, is pretty special.
- In the series finale, Miley is given the opportunity to continue her career without Hannah, she refuses so she can go to college with Lilly.
- When Miley agrees to let Lily be with Jackson. Although she spent the majority of the episode trying to separate them, she learns to accept their feelings. Unfortunately, this turns out to be a dream and that Lily doesn't harbor any feelings for Jackson.
- When Lilly and Oliver find out Jake cheated on Miley, and keep it a secret so it doesn't ruin their Christmas. Miley finds out and is upset that they kept it a secret, until her dad talks to her.
Robby: Jake did what he did because he was thinking about himself, Lilly and Oliver did what they did because they where thinking about you.