Radar: Hannah Montana
- There was one episode where Lily offered Miley a BM. Miley asks if that means "Blueberry Muffin," as opposed to the Bloody Mary cocktail.
Lilly (holding a paper bag): I brought a little BM for my BFF!Miley (disgusted): Please tell me that's a blueberry muffin.Oliver: Of course. What did you think... Oh.
- ...Completely Missing the Point there hun... BM.. As in "Bowel Movement"...Yeeeeah...
- If someone else can toss in the details (episode, direct quotes) that would be great.
- IIRC, the episode was Judge Me Tender. Direct quote:
- From the episode "Bad to the Chrome":
- From the pilot:
- Oliver talks about his fantasy: shampooing and conditioning Hannah's beautiful, blonde hair every night. The looks he makes as he says this and clenches his fists are enough.
- From the episode "Oops! I Meddled Again":
- Miley and Jackson are hiding from Robbie Ray in a closet in a real estate office (it makes sense in context):
Jackson: There's a For Sale sign...in my backyard!
- In one episode, Robbie Ray remarks that he did something just for the halibut.
- In another episode, Robbie Ray came to Lilly's job looking all happy. Lilly notices this and says something about him getting lucky.
- In "It's the End of the Jake As We Know It", Rico has Jackson pretend to be his dad in order to buy a man's business. It is in this scene that we here them say this:
Jackson: (as Rico Sr.) Look, I have a goosebump right here. Go ahead, feel it. You know you want to.
Rico: I don't think he wants to feel your goosebump, papi.
Jackson: You don't want to feel... my goosebump?
- In "Wherever I Go", Jackson's boss makes him box a kangaroo. Right before though, he hands Jackson a cup (yes, that kind) and tells him that the kangaroo fights dirty.
- A group performing at a party in "You Didn't Say It's Your Birthday" is named "The Aristocrats".
- The censors must have been otherwise distracted in the episode guest-starring Dolly Parton. Not only does Mamaw get away with the word "trampy," we get this exchange:
Lilly: So this whole feud started over a boy?
Miley: Yep. It was high-school. Mamaw was having a summer romance and then Aunt Dolly bounced in and... well, that was really all she had to do.