* Despite her never returning his affections, Gai genuinely cared for Kaori and her feelings, often calling Ryu out on how he seemed to be stringing her along.
* When she was first recruited Ako demanded to be paid 1,500 yen, and Kaori [[UnclePennybags gave her a check for ten millions]]. At the end of the same episode Ako gives it back while saying she'll keep fighting.
* Raita managing to break a MonsterOfTheWeek's spell on his friend via ThePowerOfFriendship.
** Better yet, when he had a date with her earlier, the other Jetmen decide to not call him in to fight Fashion Dimension because they don't want to ruin his date.
* #28 the Dryer Jigen discovers he'd rather be a good person. [[spoiler:And he succeeds, despite being in a very dark Sentai series (and the monster in #21 trying the same thing and failing). The moment at the end where he sends a postcard telling the Jetmen he became a hairdresser's apprentice is pure "Awwwww...".]]
* This may be also be on the Gokaiger page, but since it's Gai, it counts here - Gai [[spoiler:powering himself back from the dead]] to protect his teammates from Kiaido and the Gokaigers.
* Ryuu just discovered that Maria is actually Rie and utterly [[HeroicBSOD went off the bonkers]], now delusional that Rie is always near him and neglects his duty as the leader of Jetman. Then there came Gai, just fresh after quitting the team due to Ryuu's uptightness and epically chews him out and tells him that no matter what everyone else said, Ryuu is always going to be the leader of Jetman... then ''immediately'' rejoins the Jetman with Kaori, then led the rest of the Jetman against the Vyram for awhile, until Ryuu came back and stopped being delusional. Yeah, way to go, Gai.
* Episode 40, ie. the first one to feature the Neo-Jetman: when the new guys go to fight a giant Meteor BEM with Jet Icarus, the Vyram generals talk about defeating them as only an obstacle to get to the original Jetman. After the crap the original team gets from the new team and the new commander, it's oddly sweet to see the villains give them the same respect as always. Granted, they want to ''KILL'' the Jetman, but it's still a step up from the Neo-Jetman.
** In 41, the Neo-Jetman get an attitude adjustment and decide the original team were fighting for the right reasons and sacrificed their power to let the original Jetman fight again.
*** Last from this two-parter: the Neo-Jetman leader, J1, is the first to show respect for the original Jetman team, being the first to thank them for saving his team's life and being the one to start transferring their powers to the original team. LaserGuidedKarma in a meta sense awaits him: J1 is played by Yūta Mochizuki, who would star in [[Series/KyoryuSentaiZyuranger the next ''Super Sentai'' series]]... as the leader of the team with a "love of peace" that J1 said his team lacked. What's more, Yūta would gain a greater cult following as his series was given pseudo-FirstInstallmentWins status for being the first adapted for ''Franchise/PowerRangers''.
* The relationship between Grey and Maria. They might be villains, but their relationship was genuinely sweet and respectful. And unlike Raduiget, Grey truly did love Maria [[spoiler: even when she turned back into Rie, staying with her in her last moments.]]