Heartwarming: Boards of Canada
- "Roygbiv". It's just so upbeat and happy.
- It's also very nostalgic-sounding, sort of symbolised by the repeated sample of the child going "Hey!" This is aided by this video depicting the song humming gleefully over advertising from the UK during the 1980s.
- "Olson". It's like the soundtrack to peace of mind.
- "In the Annexe." Something about that song gives the warm sense of security.
- The ethereal, uplifting "Dayvan Cowboy." Most of the band's tracks, even the upbeat ones, have a sense of nostalgia to them, but "Dayvan Cowboy" is just straight-up joyful, without any strings attached. The music video is of a guy parachuting from the atmosphere with lots of footage of the sky above and planet below, as if to say "look at how awesome the Earth is!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.