- The entire pilot. More specifically:
James: I love you guys.
- The boys being chased by an enraged girls field hockey team because they turned the sprinklers on? Hilarious. Kendall calling a time out just to give James Carlos's helmet because they "gotta protect the face" and both Logan and Carlos being totally on board with it? Unexpectedly sweet.
Logan: I gotta get new friends.
- Not to mention Kendall, Carlos and Logan - as annoyed as they are at James and his hyper enthusiasm - getting just as excited and downright panicky when they learn Gustavo is in Minnesota just shows how much they love and support their friend.
- Kendall of all people blowing up at Gustavo for saying James has no talent. He's absolutely furious. And when security tries to forcefully eject Kendall Carlos asks Logan for the worst thing that could happen if he went to help. After Logan is finished Carlos just says "I can live with [twenty hours community service]" and jumps right in. James, seeing this, puts the mic away orderly, breathes and takes a running jump at the cluster. Logan, obviously, joins as well.
- When James gives up the part in Witches of Rodeo Drive so Camille wouldn't feel bad about not getting a part.
- Carlos' father helping him find his lost helmet, being every bit as desperate to find it as his son.
- Gustavo buying the rights to Big Time Rush from Griffin, after he had cancelled the band.
- James spending the day before the dance which was only decided upon that very morning helping Logan ask Camille to the dance. And then, getting Kendall to dress up like a horse with him, so that Logan can dress like a prince & ask Camille to the dance.
- Katie to Bitters in Big Time Christmas.
- The entire ending of Big Time Christmas.
- A small one in the reality show episode, at the end after the boys get the show canceled TJ comes over again acting like he had throughout the episode. The boys tell him that the show is over and they still don't know him, he tells them he knows, but he has a new appartment and no friends, instead of kicking him out like in most shows, they tell him to grab a controller and they play video games. It might not be much but it's good to see anyway.
- Katie and Kendall's whole sibling relationship, considering that most teenagers and their siblings are stressed to say the least, it's sweet to see siblings that actually care about each other
- The end of "Welcome Back Big Time": Kendall goes out on stage, having broken up with Jo and left her a sincerely heartfelt message asking if they can repair their relationship. The guys perform "Till I Forget About You", a song signifying that Kendall is prepared to give up on Jo ever taking him back...and then we see this girl in the crowd holding a sign up to cover her face. She flips the sign over and it's Jo. The sign says "I ♥ Kendall!" A Happy Ending if there ever was one.
- Kendall's face when Logan tells him that they're proud of him in Big Time Secret.
- From the same episode, James throwing away Heather's phone number because Carlos' friendship mattered more.
- Mama Knight's attempts to cheer Katie up after their backstage passes are destroyed in Big Time Dreams. Katie is stubbornly unimpressed and insists that no one can make this dream come true, until she sees her mother on the verge of tears, revealing that her only dream was for her kids to be happy. Katie lets go of her bitterness immediately and earnestly tells her that they are all so happy because of everything she does for them.
- When Kelly finds out that Gustavo hired an actress to have Carlos experience being in love only to have his heart broken just so he could sing a break-up song, Kelly is understandably enraged at him. Then she grabbed a baseball bat and threatened to break Gustavo's awards if he didn't solve the problem without hurting Carlos' feelings.