Headscratchers: The Light Fantastic
- Who's the (literally) four-eyed midget on the cover?
- It's Twoflower, because the illustrator didn't get that "four eyes" meant he wore glasses.
- I' m not very good with numbers, so, what was the joke about the size of the Tsortean Pyramid? Was it supposed to be very tall but ludicrously thin or what?
- It refers to the various crackpot Pyramidology theories, specifically those surrounding the 'significance' of the measurements of the Great Pyramid.
- How is Twoflower sent to Death's Domain?
- He had a very near-death experience when he was poisoned.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.