Awesome: The Light Fantastic
- Cohen the Barbarian fought the Luggage with his bare hands.
- And it turned out a draw. It's hard to say which of the two was more startled by that.
- Rincewind beating up a creature or creatures inhabiting the body of possibly the Disc's strongest wizard with his bare hands. And feet. And teeth, knees and elbows.
- Twoflower helping out Rincewind against that same monster.
- Twoflower convincing Rincewind not to let go of the ledge.
- A minor one, but Twoflower showing that he isn't a total idiot by admitting that he knows Rincewind isn't a very good wizard was quite good.
- Cohen's use of Obfuscating Stupidity to get them all away from some scary natives. "And now I stick the sword in your leg..."
- It may be minor, but yet, seeing Rincewind actually succeeding in opening the closed door with magic (even if it takes all his energy) is pretty awesome, considering that he was a complete failure in magic.
- The sheer stoic badassness with which Rincewind forces the Spell out of his mind. You. Out.