- Many reactions of shock, humor or disbelief when the scene is broken.
- Sometimes just before that happens, the marks exhibit surprisingly ironic Genre Savvy, expecting John Quinones to come out at any time... and that's his cue!
- The end of one clip, the child laborer actor hams it up as John Quinones himself! He's pretty good, too.
- One of the setup elements for another clip: They made up an expensive-sounding winery - Chateau Jean-Qeaux !
- Mixing in with heartwarming, there was a moment when, in a scenario of a Muslim needing help with a flat tire, a pretty amazing guy stepped in to help.
Quinones: (speaking into walkie-talkie to the actor) Offer him some money.Actor: (to Dominic) Dude, like, how much should I pay you for this? This is, like, huge, man.Dominic: Money? I accept love. I don't want your money, bro.Crew members: Awwwwwwwwwwwww!Random woman: Oh my goooood!
Funny / What Would You Do?
For a usually dead-serious sociological experiment show, there are a few genuinely funny moments...