- "I'm helping!"
- Some of the more snarky screen names might count. As an example: One screen is called "What Lies Beneath?" If you fall, the screen below that is named "Spikes Do!", with a stream of the word "Lies" below the spikes.
- Similarly, there's one room in The Warp Zone called "I Love You" that is filled with heart enemies. The next room is called "That's Why I Have to Kill You" and is filled with broken hearts.
- "Plain Sailing from Here On" "Ha Ha Ha Not Really"
- "Free Your Mind." "I Changed My Mind, Thelma..."
- Vitellary wanting to take a checkpoint back to the ship to study, too.
"Or, you know... we could have just warped back to the ship...."
- What are Officer Vermillion's first words after finally making it through the Gravitron (which typically involves dying a few dozen times)? An enthusiastic "Let's do that again!"