Funny: Transformers Energon
- Arcee in "Deception Army" while helping Kicker find his sister takes time to blow away some Terrorcons.
Arcee: (In a tour guide voiceover tone) Good afternoon, commuters. I hope you're having a pleasant day. NOT! (Unleashes blaster fire at awaiting Terrorcons.)
- Later on...
Arcee: (In the tour guide voiceover tone again, to the awaiting Terrorcons) May I have your attention. As the train approaches the station, please remain behind the white line at all times and GET READY TO EAT LEAD, FREAKS!
- Later on...
- Bulkhead and Shockblast's little skirmish in "Farewell Inferno".
- Meta example: the Transformers wiki's page covering the series can be very amusing when pointing out the show's flaws.
- Distribution, being a silly filler episode, gets it's fair share.
- "Powerlinx" Snow Cat
- Prowl and Downshift aren't much better.
- Optimus powerlinking with Omega Supreme to mop up Rodimus and Hot Shot. He lands outside of the ring, ending the match before anyone can get a shot off, to the duo's relief. Optimus just sits in a corner and pouts as Omega comforts him.
- The final prize of the tournament is an extra fight. Against Unicron. Only he's been scaled down to the size of a normal cybertronian. He still hurts like hell though.
- The name "Alpha Q". Did the censors seriously not catch that?