Funny / The Young Protectors
- On keeping the Young Protectors' 15 year old computer expert from accessing porn online:
Spooky: I could summon a demon to eat the computer, if you want...
Commander: No one is summoning anything to eat any of our equipment and that's final!
Spooky: It would just be a very small demon.
- Made even more humorous by the fact that Commander is in a different room, off-panel, the whole time.
- Generally, anything Spooky says during the interlude.
- Tsunami's facial expressions make it even better.
- Kyle, upon seeing fanart of him and Spooky together:
Kyle: You... uh... you seem to be saying "no" a lot. Like in every panel.
- A meta Funny from the commenters about Interlude one, Page 13note : A hypothetical conversation between Spooky and the Commander:
Commenter 1:"But Mummmmm... You never let me summon demons to eat our equipment!. :-( "
"I said No, Spooky!"
: "[A]nd if All your friends jumped off a bridge.... we'd just be down to [F]lyboy
Commenter 2: "Okay, okay, I get it. No bridge diving, check. ...[B]ut can I summon that demon, now?" *innocent look*