The Annihilator is . . .
- ... When the team finds out about Kyle and Anni.
Teammate: You can't have a thing for him! It's just wrong!
Kyle: Why? Because we're both men?!
Teammate: What? No! Because he's a villain.
- Probably Commander, considering her powers.
- (Kyle had just come out:)
Commander: Yeah, about that; I know.
Commander: Sweetie, what part of telepathy do you not understand?
The assassination attempt on the Annihilator was a set-up by the Annihilator himself
- The Annihilator has already admitted that he is not above doing unscrupulous things to get what he wants, including putting other people's lives in danger, and that assassination attempt on him in Hong Kong seemed timed way too well to be random. How could Hunter and Killer possibly know Annihilator was going to be there? And even if Kyle was invisible, what were the chances as vigilantes they wouldn't have any heat-seeking visors for locating stealthy opponents? And Annihilator really had invisibility magic on-hand on the off-chance he'd need to hide Kyle? My guess is, Annihilator hired Hunter and Killer himself to make himself look good for Kyle, would also explain why he saved the one from the explosion, it wasn't because Kyle made him want to be a better person, it was because he had hired them and letting them die on the job would be bad business.
Somehow, this is a trick
Being a villain is one thing, but plotting to sacrifice the vast majority of Earth's population to be ruled/eaten by the Devil? That's a Moral Event Horizon
if I ever saw one (and hence make it completely
unacceptable for Kyle to date him). The second Laamperos goes through to Earth, he'll find himself in some sort of magic binding or something.
That or, you know, he's a Romantic False Lead
, as suggested above.
Paul/Fluke is gay
As of Chapter 3 he *has* been dropping some hints that he's interested in Kyle in a romantic way.
- Zigzagged? Not Paul but Flyboy said he, himself, was. Though as of yet no confirmation on romantic interest.