- The Sex Robot features, well a robot built for sex. And dancing. He menaces a neighborhood looking for sex, is arrested by the police and disgusts his inmates by humping the bars of his cell, and then is finally hung. All while his theme song plays and narrates his every action.
- Sex Robot never stops dancing, even on the gallows.
- At the end, immediately after hanging the Robot, the two police offers look at each other and one asks "What did we learn today?". The other officer can only shrug.
- The Grapist.
- The executive's stunned reaction and eventual acceptance to everyone else seeing nothing wrong with "The Grapist".
- "Buy some today and get a free Grape Whistle!"
- Abe Lincoln.
Lincoln: Ohhhh, now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! You have fucked up now! Now you have fucked up! Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up!
- Hitler Rap.
- Whale Training.
- "The Popcorn Factory Sketch", which is about one man trying to convince his two friends that it wouldn't be gay if women had balls. The best part is arguably the name, because the fact that they work at a popcorn factory isn't even mentioned until the very end and the narrator openly mocks how difficult it would be for people to find the sketch on Youtube should they forget the popcorn factory part.
- "Kid Beer", specifically the part where the idea of selling beer directly to fetuses is such a great idea it destroys the fabric of time and space
- "PIZZA'S NOT FOR BREAKFAST!"
- The Racist Show Pitches sketch.
Executive: (sighs) I"m going to go out on a limb here... where exactly did he get the bike?Pitch Man: (Excitedly) He stole it!Pitch Man: Okay I got one more.Executive: (resigned) Go ahead.Pitch Man: It's called Jew Town!Executive: Nope!Pitch Man: Too Many Lesbos!Executive: Nope!Pitch Man: What's the Deal with Mexican Tits?Executive: Go away.
- "He was riding his bike, and there was a lighting strike and now he reads real fast he knows science and math Black Doctor!"