Funny: The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass
- The water taps on the campsite at the end of the first book are labelled C and H, but both produce cold water. Gerald comments that they probably stand for "Cold" and "Horribly cold".
- "Buy a tree-frog and call it Kaiser Bill!"
- Adrian watches a nature film at the cinema and then recommends it to a youth group leader to take his group to, describing it as "about wild creatures doing, well, wild things". He fails to check if the schedule is the same on that day, and the group ends up going to see a porn film called "Hot Thighs In Wet Grass" instead, which Gerald points out Adrian's description is also accurate of...
- All of Gerald's anagrams and Andromeda Veal's Malapropisms, especially referring to Mikhail Gorbachev as "Mr Gorgeouschops".
- Gerald outlines a plan for an Easter celebration that would involve a huge cardboard egg being rappelled down a clothesline through the middle of the church, only for it to burst open and reveal Richard Cook inside dressed in a yellow chick costume and shouting "New Life! New Life!" and then they would release fifty chickens into the audience. Richard objects...on the grounds that they wouldn't be able to get the chickens.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.