Funny: The Man With Two Brains
Hfuhruhurr: Little girl… I want you to do something very important, alright?Six year old girl: Ok.Hfuhruhurr:I want you to run home, and I want you to call the ER of North Bank general hospital. 932-1000. Tell him to set up O.R.6 immediately and contact anesthesiologist Isadora Turek 472-2112 beep 12. Have him send an ambulance with a paramedic crew, light I.V D5NW-KVO, you got it?Six year old girl: (flawlessly) E.R North Bank General Hospital 932-1000 setup O.R6, contact anesthesiologist Isadora Turek 472-2112 beep 12. Ambulance with paramedics and light I.V. D5NW and KVO.Hfuhruhurr: That’s good.Six year old girl: Sounds like a subdural hematoma to me.Hfuhruhurr: (annoyed) Oh… it does, does it? Well, its not your job to diagnose!Six year old girl: But I thought…Hfuhruhurr: (enraged) You thought, you thought, just go! Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all! Well you’re still wet behind the ears. It’s not a subdural hematoma, its epidural'! Ha! God damn that makes me mad!
- The lead character's name is Hfuhruhurr, which is funny enough all by itself.
- The dialogue during Dolores' initial surgery involving her exposed private parts and the heart his assistant shaved on it since it's Valentine's Day.
- "I suppose if it were Christmas, you'd hang ornaments on it!"
- "Ugh, my... Balls!"
- Hfuhruhurr suffering through the world's toughest drunk-driving test, which culminates in simultaneous juggling, tap-dancing and singing the "Catalina Madelina" song.
- The scene revealing the identity of the Elevator Killer:
The Elevator Killer: ..But then I got famous, and — it's just too hard for me. And so many witnesses. I mean, everybody recognized me. I couldn't even lurk anymore. I'd hear, "Who's that lurking over there? Isn't that Merv Griffin?"