- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The entire film has non-sequiturs, but aside from Merv Griffin being the Elevator Killer, it's Hfuhruhurr's "19th Century Indian Rubber Vase", especially Martin's delivery of the line.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The reveal that Anne (after being transferred into Dolores' body) has gained a substantial amount of weight due to being a compulsive eater is a bit awkward now that Dolores' actress Kathleen Turner has gained a substantial amount of weight due to alcohol abuse and medication she took in order to cope with her rheumatoid arthritis.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Screechy hooker Fran's voice to any fans of The Nanny, especially because she shares a name with Fran Drescher.
- Moral Event Horizon: Dolores' attempt to cook Anne's brain, just because Hfuhruhurr spent more time with it than with her.
Hfuhruhurr: You cooked her nines!
- Retroactive Recognition: James Cromwell, whose character is a realtor who thinks Anne's brain is a hairless cat.