Funny: The FanFiction Critic
- The whole discussion with the Fanfiction Devil in part 2 of her review of Back to the Frollo.
Fanfiction Critic: Maybe I saw the wrong version of this movie. (shows Frollo) No this author is just on something...
- Made even funnier by the fact that A Night on Bald Mountain is playing in the background!
- The Critic's first response to Frollo being called a "sex symbol".
"You know about the time travel?! But I thought you loved me!" Yeah, that makes about as much sense as saying "You knew I was allergic to cats?! There's a tree outside!"
- The following gem from the same episode:
I think this author has Frollo confused with someone really, really sexy like Johnny Depp or Leonardo De Caprio or Wally Cox (shows a picture of Wally Cox with the subtitles "You have no idea how jealous I am right now.") Oh, if I had a time machine and male genitalia...
- And after she hears about the amount of "sexy Frollo" descriptions.
I can see how you'd make that mistake, I frequently get confused too! Like this is my favorite stuffed animal (holds up Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone), and this is my favorite book (holds up Repo! The Genetic Opera), and I don't know what this is (holds up a box marked "poison"), but it's just so yummy! (eats some of its contents)
- And later:
- Anytime a gross and sexual description of Frollo shows up and the Critic vomits.
- In her review of "Something in the Eyes" (a bad Chronicles of Narnia/Labyrinth crossover) has her reaction to the idea that Jareth is a metaphor for God/Jesus.
Fanfiction Critic: Wait, so does that mean that Jareth is a metaphor for God/Jesus too? (cut to a clip of Jareth being attractive) OH MY GOD, I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH RIGHT NOW! (runs off)LaterFanfiction Critic: (extremely disappointed) David Bowie wasn't at church. And consequently I'm no longer allowed to go back there.
- From her review of "Sonic Fights Robotnik":
Critic: So...who is "Bookshire"? Because when I googled "Bookshire" and "Sonic the Hedgehog", all I found was this. (shows a hedgehog with a cast) Oh no! He's got a little boo-boo on his little hedgehog leg! Ohh...but he's so cute! He's so cute! Okay, let's see what else I found...(shows a hedgehog sticking its tongue out) OHH! He's sticking out his little tongue! Oh, he's a sassy little hedgehog! He's so naughty! He's so naughty!
Fanfiction Critic: And why is it Snivelly's fault? Well, never mind, everything was sort of his fault.(Shows a screenshot of Robotnik and Snivelly with the subtitle "This fanfiction is bad, Snivelly, and it's all your fault!")
- "The Maguffin you need is on the opposite side of the forest. Also, you should kill antoine."
- When Robotnik inexplicably blames Snivelly for a missile missing its intended target, we have this:
- In "Marie", she suggests that Frollo's brother might be a zombie, after he inexplicably comes back from the dead. She then gives us this:
Zombie!Frollo: (to the tune of "Hellfire") BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAAAAAAAAAIIIINS!!!The Fanfiction Critic: I would watch that!
Fanfiction Critic: See? A reaction! A look of shock and horror as the Boogie Man is skinned alive before her very eyes! And she waits a good ten minutes before gettin' it on with Jack Skellington.
- Her response to the protagonist's blase reaction to a shocking event. She provides Sally's reaction to Oogie Boogie's death in The Nightmare Before Christmas as a comparison.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.