- Everything Libby does while in Boltie mode is just hysterical. "NOW YOU DON'T HAVE LEGS ANYMORE!" "IT'S CALLED INTERNAL BLEEDING FUCKER, NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" Not to mention her outrageous fighting prowess she shows off to Frank, consisting of clumsy cartwheels, a weak hand stand, and a few kicks in the air.
- "YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT ANY TIME SOME STUPID FUCKING BASTARD DECIDES TO COMMIT SOME GAY-ASS CRIME, THE CRIMSON BOLT AND BOLTIE ARE GONNA SMASH THEIR FUCKIN' HEADS IN!"
- ...Dude, I found most of her Boltie stuff intensely disturbing. Maybe I missed the point.
- It can be both.
- It's supposed to be both.
- The Holy Avenger, be it his show or Frank's hallucinations. If you've seen Bibleman, it's especially hilarious.
- "Crimson Bolt's Journal, Night Two. There was no crime last night. I did, however, see some suspicious characters who might have been planning somethi... HOLD ON! (...) It was just a box. The wind was pushing it down the street."
- "I'll pick it up later!"
- "Shut Up, crime."
- Crimson flying over and going completely house on the line-cutter with his wrench was funny, in that Marcellus Wallace shooting wildly and hitting random people after being hit by a car sort of way. Which is to say possibly not at all funny, depending on the audience.
- Frank trying to get Libby to leave him alone before she figures out he's the Crimson Bolt.
Frank: I got a lot of work to do. We're really busy right now. [cut to view of the empty cafe]