Funny / Suburban Commando
- This movie has Christopher Lloyd. At least one of these is guaranteed.
- "I was FROZEN today!!"
- The music sounding like "Jingle Bells" playing as Ramsey drives away, while a frozen Charley keeps leaning on him.
- The neighbors calling out Ramsey: "Hey! Goldilocks!"
Deak: Do you have any idea what we are gonna do to you, if we find one itty, bitty scratch on 'em?
Shep: Let me guess. You're gonna pound my face. Break every bone in my body. Then you're gonna drag me across a gravel road and feed my remains to a warthog. Is that about right?
- The visual of Hulk Hogan punching a mime in the face is inherently hilarious.
- "No wonder you guys never talk!"
- See Literal-Minded in the main page.
- The reaction to the two thugs that follow Ramsey to Earth, seeing everyone in the bank frozen solid.