Funny: Strictly Come Dancing
- For most people, John Sergeant's paso doble.
- In series 8, Pamela's 'Firecracker moment'.
- In the same series, Katya Virshilas trying to get Gavin Henson to emote appropriately for the rumba by telling him "I'm thinking sexy thoughts." Gavin's response? "Good for you."
- Ann Widdicombe's Rumba was this for a lot of people.
- Craig's critique of Russell Grant's American Smooth (which really requires the context to come across):
Craig: Immortal, darling.
- Dave Myers' cha-cha-cha.
- Mark Benton's cha-cha arguably tops it.
- Bruno Tonioli falling off his chair. Happens again in Series 13.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.