Funny: Stephen Hawking
- His appearance on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
- And another appearance in Monty Python's One Down (Five To Go) - running down Professor Brian Cox for picking apart "The Galaxy Song", and then flying off into the galaxy while singing the song.
- His birthday is two days after that of Eddie Redmayne, who played him in The Theory of Everything. When Redmayne pointed this out, saying they're both Capricorns, Hawking replied "I'm an astronomer, not an astrologist."
- Judging by the previews, his upcoming Little Britain sketch for Comic Relief where Lou is his new carer is shaping up to be this:
Lou: We'll have a nice look around; I'll take you home and get your tea on; and then, if you're very good Stevie, you can watch Peppa Pig.Stephen Hawking: Piss off.
- When asked about the cosmological significance of Zayn leaving One Direction he responded "Finally, a question that matters."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.