- How Jerry tries to save Sam's cover after blowing it spectacularly with a hearty greeting after Sam got arrested.
- Gail makes Dov her Butt Monkey for an episode after humiliating him with a video game. Specifically, forcing him to say "Gail's awesome" at every opportunity.
- Chris's theory on the full moon and why it affects people so weirdly (because everyone's mostly made of water).
- Dov is chasing down a perp, then the perp goes down after claiming he was shot. Dov then finds out a kid with a slingshot had hit the perp because his mom always said to listen to cops.
- At the begining of "Monster", Andy and Sam arrest a man who robbed a bank and got dye pack all over his face. Blue-related puns abound throughout the episode, and one officer makes a Braveheart referance.
- After accidentally walking on Andy's dad and his girlfriend (Andy wanted to surprise him on his birthday), Andy and Sam are left with a funny but awkward conversation starter.
Andy: Hey, when am I gonna meet your family?
Sam: When I want to punish and humiliate you. *beat* Hey, wanna meet my family?
- Gail and Oliver bust a huge marijuana grow-op.
Gail: We should celebrate!
Oliver: We can buy shoes!
Gail: And weapons!
Oliver: Shoes and weapons, this is exactly what we need.
- Dov and Gail uncover a hidden safe in "Heart Breakers, Money Makers" and try to guess what's inside.
Dov: I bet it's drugs. Or weapons, it's always weapons with these guys.
Gail: I bet it's a severed head.
Dov: Why would you keep a severed head in a hidden safe?
Gail: Well were else are you gonna keep it?
- In the same episode, Chloe's pep-talk to Nick before his boxing match, which basically amounts to "don't let him hit you in the face, you have a nice face".
- A lot of funny moments in "Letting Go".
Duncan: Why - why are you making a bucket list?
- In the first five minutes, everyone at the Penny is signing a retirement card for Helen, but they keep thinking it's for Henry. Even the people correcting others make the mistake when handing it to somebody else.
- The same scene has Gail is making a bucket-list of things to do before she's a mother. The fact that she's calling it a bucket list leads to some confusion.
Gail: Because I really need to go shopping for buckets.
Duncan: Hey guys quick question, is Gail dying?
Dov: I live in hope.
- Duncan breakdancing with the kids while Gail watches. Just before the scene ends she starts to get into it too.
- When questioning an escaped convict's girlfriend, whose closer to a Stalker with a Crush, Tracy suggests that somebody should grab her coffee. Queue a huge pause where the five uniforms standing next to her all stare in the distance to try and avoid getting stuck with her.