Funny: Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- Ratchet's reaction to seeing Neftin Prog use a crudely drawn picture of him as a target
- Pretty much everything said by the Zurkon family:
- "Little Zurkon does not need bolts. He is given an allowance. An allowance of carnage."
- "You are dead. Mrs. Zurkon finds this humourous."
- "Mrs. Zurkon doesn't cut coupons, she cuts enemies."
- "Crates!?! You dare waste Mr. Zurkon's time with crates!?!"
- Throughout planet Silox, you hear recorded messages left by the mayor just before the planet was evacuated. In one message, he says the first bank has been broken into, and that there's no need to investigate since it's obvious the ghosts did it. In a later announcement, he says he would like to remind everyone that the large crates being loaded onto his ship definitely don't contain the bolts stolen from the bank. And then he ends every message with "Don't forget to vote Grumblebrick!" ...And you get a Skill Point with that name by destroying the statues of him in the main plaza.
- When Neftin and the Thugs are about to attack the Nebulox 7, Neftin tells a Thug to fire the missiles. The Thug presses a big red button... only for Wang Chung's "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" to start playing.
- After sending Mr. Eye back to the Netherverse, Neftin lives up to his end of the bargain with Ratchet and carries Vendra off so he can turn themselves in. Vendra protests like a child might, to which Neftin responds, "We're going to jail, and that's final!"