- On Backlot Island, where you learn that your character doesn't know how to use a film camera.
- Your Character: ( After receiving a Telephoto camera and asked to take a picture with it.) I think this camera is broken! There's no viewfinder!. No power button!
- And after meeting a photography expert:
- Expert: Just put the film in.Your character: What the heck is "film"?
- We get this little scene when you enter Studio 4:
- Carson Willis: Ok, Kirk, go ahead and suit up[Kirk walks out of the room, and walks back in wearing an ape suit]Kirk: A monkey suit?Carson Willis: You look marvelous!Kirk: It's demeaning! I won't do it![Kirk walks away and throws the ape costume]Carson Willis: *Sigh*Your Character: Does he need another coffee?
- The hilariously meta Mocktropica Island, which calls out all the tropes it can, including Fetch Quest and Gotta Catch 'Em All by name.
- And of course, the fact there is an actual Mega Fighting Bots site.
- Some of the stuff Joe Stockman has swallowed on Virus Hunter Island, like a Fan and a Penny.
- Monster Carnival Island has Honest Gabe's Garage. Honest Gabe, however, is doing five for defrauding customers. But the real gem comes next:
- Your Character: Why don't you change the name?Mechanic: Can't beat the power of a good brand!
- When the player character is captured by Black Widow and re-encounters the mysterious man on Counterfeit Island:
Player Character: And you! You set me up! Man, I don't like anyone in this room...well, except me. Me, I like.
- On Game Show Island, when you're playing Mr. Yoshi's Super Terrific Challenge, the robot's quotes about your outfit just keep getting funnier.
- Player (wearing a giant bowling-ball suit): How do you move in this thing?Robot: You look great! Let's go!
Funny / Poptropica
Poptropica may be a game aimed at children, but it does have a few moments that are funny to all!