- Trying to come up with a name of their band:
Katy: What about Naugahyde Windpipe?
Cecelia: Too metal.
Raji: Oedipus and the Mama's Boys.
Cecelia: Too college radio.
Deeje: My Johnson Is 12 Inches Long.
(both women bandmates look up curiously at him)
Cecelia: Interesting, but I don't think it's a band name.
- Pigman's college thesis: that there's a Gene Hackman - Michael Caine movie playing on every cable channel any hour of the day.
- Gutter's nightmare of testifying before a Senate committee. Complete with camera shift from film to Live TV.
- Gutter is a music major, and he doesn't realize who George Clinton is when he accidentally leads the tour bus back to The Pit.
- "They confiscated the altar, Droz."
- Seeing the Cause-Heads protesting anything and everything under the sun:
One Protestor: FREE NELSON MANDELA!
Second Protestor: Dude, he's already free! (the movie came out four years after Mandela's release from prison)
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.