- From Luck in the Shadows almost everything about Rhal wooing "Lady Gwethelyn" is pure comedic gold... well at least until the moment lasps into Nightmare Fuel...
- Thero and Seregil. In the same room.
- Nysanders recount of Seregils misadventures in magic are both tearjerking (if you take the whole context into account) and this.
- Alec prooves how much Seregil's gallows humor has rubbed off on him over the course over the last three books:
A crafty nightrunner died of late
And found himself at Bilairy's gate
he stood outside and refused to knock
because he meant to pick the lock.
- Seregil taking off his clothes at a gambling house to prove that he's not using magic to win. Made even funnier by the other clients who compliment him on his physique.
- Also, from book three "Traitor's Moon" : When Micum arrives in Seregil and Alec's small cottage, the former is remembering all the places in which Alec and him made love...including where Micum's sitting!