- From Luck in the Shadows almost everything about Rhal wooing "Lady Gwethelyn" is pure comedic gold... well at least until the moment lasps into Nightmare Fuel...
- Thero and Seregil. In the same room.
- Nysanders recount of Seregils misadventures in magic are both tearjerking (if you take the whole context into account) and this.
- Alec prooves how much Seregil's gallows humor has rubbed off on him over the course over the last three books:
A crafty nightrunner died of late
And found himself at Bilairy's gate
he stood outside and refused to knock
because he meant to pick the lock.
- Seregil taking off his clothes at a gambling house to prove that he's not using magic to win. Made even funnier by the other clients who compliment him on his physique.
- Also, from book three "Traitor's Moon" : When Micum arrives in Seregil and Alec's small cottage, the former is remembering all the places in which Alec and him made love...including where Micum's sitting!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.