- National Lampoon's "Vacation" series has tons, but one that stands out in this troper's mind is a completely throwaway moment in Christmas Vacation where, while out shopping, Clark puts some lightbulbs on his shopping cart, which are crushed by the enormous bag of dogfood Cousin Eddie puts on top of them not a second later. The fact that neither of them notice it at all is just awesome.
- Animal House. "Assume the Position!" "Thank you sir! May I have another?" Made it even funnier when you see who plays the guy getting spanked.
- The food fight scene. Full stop.
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over till WE say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! HELL NO!
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
- Otter and Boon practice their golf swings.
- "May we dance with your dates?"
- Loaded Weapon 1
- The sequence where Captain Doyle, after assigning Luger to the Billy York case, warns him:
Doyle: Don't be so fast to thank me on this, Luger, because you're going to be naked on this one. It's on the line for you. People are going to be watching. Now you blow it, you're going down. You screw up, you're going to be hung out to dry. You drop the ball, you're going to be left twisting in the wind. If you embarrass this department, your pants will be dancing with figs. Is that clear?
Luger: Everything except the pants fig thing.