- Deacon's irritation at everyone thinking he disapproves of his niece's boyfriend. "Do I have to give him a balloon every time I see him?"
- Juliette's clear discomfort of having a lemur crawl on her.
- Deacon's tradition of spending his birthday alone watching Old Yeller. When Rayna hears he's actually going to have a party for once, she asks if it's just going to be a screening of the film.
- Later in the episode where Juliette has Emily get him a real lab and he says that he doesn't want it. Emily responds, "She said you'd say that."
- Juliette tries to do a meditation after arriving in her New York hotel room, only to notice a giant billboard with Rayna's face right outside her window.
Juliette: I am Zen, I am calm, I am focused... (sees the billboard) What the hell is THAT?!?
- This exchange between Liam and Rayna about Juliette:
Liam: Girl seriously needs to get laid.
Rayna: That is so not her problem.
- And from the same episode, Liam on the duelling divas: "I wouldn't want to get between those two... actually, I would."
- Juliette's Spit Take upon hearing she's been bumped as iTunes' top seller by an even more juvenile up and coming singer.
- Every scene with Avery and Deacon in "She's Got You."
- The impossibly tacky cover art for the proposed Rising from the Ashes album.
- Juliette being upset about how much taller the Layla standee is than her.
- Scarlett turning into a Keet thanks to pep pills.
- Juliette's spot-on impression of Scarlett's "squirrelly face."
- Juliette telling Avery to "parle Italiano!" like the movie they're watching... which, Avery tells her, is French.
- Rayna and Luke being saddled with the Portmanteau Couple Name "Ruke" after their engagement, the implicit joke being that apparently no one thought of "Luna." And then they try in vain to get it changed to "Layna."
- Even as she's about to pass out, Juliette is still about to deliver scorn to Zoey taking over her song.
- Followed by firing Zoey as "a nice bonus" when she goes to see Avery about the baby.
- Juliette stalking Avery on a scooter (which she complains makes her look even shorter), wearing a hat, scarf, and sunglasses that make her look like Truman Capote.
- Rayna and Luke singing "Baby It's Cold Outside," ie a song that out of context comes off as being about a pushy jerk who's pressuring his girlfriend to spend the night and refuses to listen to her. A perfect metaphor for their relationship.
- Juliette's pregnancy cravings ("Touch my caramels and I'mma cut a bitch!").
- Juliette delaying Avery from leaving the house because she can't get out of bed.
- Luke figuring out Will's secret...he's sensitive.
- The following exchange between Juliette and Emily about the former's Vogue photoshoot:
Juliette: Glenn finally warms Anna Wintour up to the idea of me, and I'm wearing a tent!?
Emily: Correction - a designer tent.
: (glares at Emily so hard that Paddington would be jealous)