- The alternate ending. Among other things, Red's true form turns out to be John Madden. Yes, really.
- Regarding Orga, a 2000 monster, appearing in a 1988 game:
- From the sequel: "The first man on the moon was Ezekiel Zanderfruit!"
- Zach's response to the Green Temple:
Wow. Maybe this is why the game was so weird - one of the designers was clearly drugged out of his mind!
- Zach's comment on Face's question, "Does it taste good when you bite a woman?"
(I don’t know who came up with this question, but I really hope they’re getting mental help)
- In the sequel, the protagonist's response to Grey showing up again? "Let's see how he likes being blasted."
- In the same sequel, one of the bosses tries to ram Godzilla into the spiky walls, he does it to the boss instead.
- Red wants a high-five.
- Red killing Solomon by crushing his spine is Nightmare Fuel, but this fan comic somehow makes it hilarious.
- In the sequel, there's a chess-themed stage where the mission is to capture a king. Said King looks like Harkinian.
- The theme of the first half of the KILL levels? The Crazy Bus theme.