Funny / Little Mosque on the Prairie
- Baber having an issue with his daughter's clothes:
Baber: "You look like a Protestant!"
Layla: "Don't you mean prostitute?"
Baber: "No! I mean Protestant!"
- During a heated argument, Baber tries to get Rayyan to move and ends up almost shoving her (note that they both regard touching non-family-members of the opposite sex as being a major taboo):
Rayyan: "You can't touch me!"
[backs off, looking shocked] "A thousand apologies, sister Rayyan! [Beat
] Somebody get me a stick to poke her with..."
- From 6x01:
Yusef: "You have colorful pillows!"
- "Dating Game" - the whole episode.
- To Amaar, after Rayyan checked Baber's temperature.
Baber: "Your wife just tried to get to second base with me."
- Discussing Halloween:
Fatima: It's only Halloween. It's not like they're out drinking and dirty dancing!
Fatima's son: We're not?
Fatima: Watch your smart mouth or you go nowhere!
Baber: What if he leaves Islam to become a witch?
Fatima's son: You can do that?
- About a woman wearing a niqab:
Amaar: She's a Muslim who's come here to pray. Outside chance, she's a ninja.