Funny: Legend of the Seeker
- Cara acquiring transportation.
Cara: I asked our "friends" if we could borrow their horses.
(camera cuts to a field full of dead bodies)
Cara: They didn't object.
- An even better one occurred in "Fury." Cara hunts several rabbits for a group they're protecting, but being strict vegetarian pacifists, they don't eat anything that's been killed.
Cara: Actually, I found them by the side of the road, where they died a peaceful, natural death.
- Also, "Princess" stands out as the funniest episode yet. From Cara trying to act like a prim and proper Princess (and failing) to Zedd acting the part of a prim and proper dowager duchess (and succeeding).
Cara: (after the Margrave's herald hits on Zedd) It seems you have an admirer.
Zedd: (indignantly) Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
- Particularly hilarious is when Zedd demonstrates the rhyming speech women in the court must use, and Cara comes up with an interesting theme for her own.
- And Richard realizing the Margrave's sister he has to seduce isn't the beautiful woman beside him, but the... larger woman next to her.
Richard: ...Spirits be with me.
- Later on, the Margrave's sister manages to stick to the rhyme scheme while talking to the Margrave — while sobbing uncontrollably. It's fairly impressive.
- And when Zedd was trying to teach Cara to dance. One fan site compared what she ended up doing to krumping, and wasn't far off.
- In "Extinction", Richard and Kahlan are saying good-bye:
Cara: Can we speed this up? She loves you, you love her. I should protect her as if she were you. Did I miss anything? We could be halfway there by the time you finish your good-byes.
- "Mirror" is pretty much one whole episode of this; apparently Craig Horner and Bridget Regan asked for an episode where they got to be funny.