Funny: Lamb Of God
- The No-Holds-Barred Beatdown between Mark and Randy from "Killadelphia". What makes it funny are the culprits of the fight: heavy drinking and the skirt Randy was wearing that night.
- On the “Walk With Me in Hell” DVD while the band plays a gig in Stockholm, Willie hands Randy a piece of paper on stage with a Swedish phrase that he assumed had meant “How are you motherfuckers doing tonight in Sweden?” and reads it out loud only to get a strange reaction from the audience. Randy then walks off and agrees that it didn’t make any sense at all. It was then revealed backstage that what Randy had said actually meant “Please cum on my belly.”.
- The phrase in question was, “Behaga cum på min magen."
- Also from the "Walk With Me In Hell" DVD: Everything involving the (fake) tiger head.
- "Japan is just like New York, except everyone's Japanese."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.