- "Ananas Symphonie". Just the title, really.
- "Pocket Calculator" from Computer World, a sincere attempt at AC/DC level goofiness from the band that made sternness their trademark. Live, the band would stand alone on stage with calculator-like controllers with which they triggered sequences - except for Florian, who on occasion would strike "air guitar" poses with his controller, play it behind his head, etc.
- The Mix versions of "Autobahn" and "Dentaku" contain some Narmy vocals in some places.
- The group has been known to ham it up during soundchecks. Highlights includes Florian singing a song in the style of Opera, and Ralf replacing some of the lyrics of "The Model" with slightly more naughty versions.
"Now, she's a big success, I want to fuck her again."
- This snarktastic interview for Brazilian television with Florian Schneider.
Interviewer: What are the songs that you are going to play?* Beat *Florian: All.
- The "Showroom Dummies" video. The dancing at the end especially.
- Iggy Pop's story of asparagus shopping with Florian Schneider.
- The out of place guttural KORREKT! in the German version of "The Model".
- The stage robots, which typically got to "perform" the track "The Robots" themselves, had a tendency to be less than reliable. Watching them perform while a roadie took a mallet desperately tried to unstick robo-Florian's arm tended to recall a certain scene from This Is Spinal Tap.