Funny: Jack the Giant Slayer
- There's one sequence in the TV spots, one that wasn't placed in the film
Roderick: "There will be no more eating of mankind."Giants: *groans and complaints*Roderick: "It's disgusting."
- Wicke asks Roderick, after just pushing a soldier to his death, "Why do people always bother screaming before they die?" Seconds later, a giant reaches down, and snatches Wicke up, who screams until he's silenced by the giant's teeth.
- This exchange:
Elmont: "Fear of heights?"Jack: "Fear of falling."Elmont: "Well then, don't fall."
Jack: "Am I dead?"Elmont: "Not just yet."
- Which is followed by this:
- Elmont has many gems throughout the movie, but his best is his actor's near infamous line, "I have a bad feeling about this."
- Roderick's rather cheeky-sounding response to Elmont's request to order the giants to free him and Isabelle (which was put after a different line spoken some time later in the trailer):
UH-UH-UH. I'm talking to giants at the moment.
- The giants literally eat pigs in blankets.
- "There's someone behind me, isn't there?"
- When Isabelle shows up at Jack's house, he recognizes her but doesn't identify her immediately. Instead, as they talk, he becomes very nervous and awkward. This leads to a moment where he accidentally sticks his finger in a candle and pauses in talking about his love of adventures to blow on them to help the pain.
- Elmont and Jack are arguing about a plan (while carrying it out) leading to this exhange:
"Have you ever killed a giant before?""And you've killed, what, one? And that makes you an expert now?"Weren't you in an oven an hour ago?"
- Elmont furiously calls Roderick a traitor and he off-handedly answers "yeah" before continuing his orders to the giants