- "Tanks. Stampede, they have tanks." "I have no constructive advice for you at this juncture."
- "This is Groo— Grover, and it is unseasonably warm."
- At one point, Groove witnesses a UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico. The incident is never mentioned again. Also qualifies as a Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
Groove: Whoa.Taurus: What was that?!Groove: Flying saucer.Taurus: Oh.
- After Groove jumps the Piranha out of a trap and into a ditch, the engine is a loss.
Taurus: It's okay, Skeeter put the van engine in.Groove: Jesus, Taurus, is that safe?Taurus: No, not at all.
- One of Skeeter's missions in the Nitro Pack starts with him at Mondo Burger, ordering a Mondo Mondo With Cheese and without ____ (a randomly selected voice clip, including "no bun", "no meat", and "no cheese").
- The sequel has a few, like this exchange after Skye informs Taurus they are being targeted by a Kill Sat.
Taurus: You mean we're being shot at from orbit?!Skye: Yup.