!! ''Inazuma Eleven''
[[folder: Season 1]]
* The first episode has many funny moments, due to Endou's attempts at finding new memebers for the soccer club and most of the original memebers being either crazy or lazy.
* When Kabeyama got stuck into a locker trying to hide from the first match against Teikoku,as well as Kurimatsu thinking there was a ghost inside the locker.
** Also, when Endou was trying to find him at the bathroom, he accidentally peeked in where there was someone else, annoying that person.
* Kazemaru describing the writing from the secret manual as "appallingly messy handwriting" while the atmosphere became dark.
** Also, he asked Endou if his grandfather had good grades at language.
* Everyone fainting after Endou read the secret behind the Inazuma Otoshi. His explication screwed their minds.
* Kabeyama's fear of heights in episode 6. He's scared even of a kids slide!
* The entire match against Nosei Junior High. A team of kids who believe they're wild animals is one of the most ridiculous teams ever.
* https://ww1.gogoanime.io/inazuma-eleven-episode-7 5:56 Their faces. Enough said.
* When Megane told a scary story about "The Unopened door", as well as his and Kabeyama's screams after the door opened, even though it was just Natsumi. [[https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/4025/2974/original.jpg?w=600&h There's also Domon's]] PsychoticSmirk.
* Natsumi's reaction when the managers had to dress up as maid cafes. [[ReluctantFanserviceGirl She surely didn't like cosplaying as one]] and it gets funnier when some FanBoy s start to take pictures of them.
* When Hibiki threw off everyone from his restaurant[[note]] except Gouenji and Kazemaru for some reason [[/note]] because Endou forgot his wallet.
* When Kabeyama felt nervous before the match against Teikoku Academy, Shishido tried to help him by tickling him.
* Endou and Natsumi's quarrel at the end of episode 16:
--->'''Natsumi''': "It is a noteworthy horse that can return its rider to safety."
--->'''Endou''': Noteworthy horse? Are you calling me a horse?!
--->'''Natsumi''': That's not what I meant.
--->'''Endou''': But you said horse! You said it!
--->'''Natsumi''': I was just using horses as an example!
--->'''Endou''': You ''do'' think I'm a horse!
--->'''Natsumi''': You don't get it, do you?
--->'''Endou''': I do! Horses are those animals that run and stuff, right?
--->'''Natsumi''': Well, you must be a horse with the word for deer after it. [[note]] The kanji for "baka" (馬鹿) are the characters for horse (馬) followed by deer (鹿) [[/note]]
--->'''Endou''': Huh? Word for deer after it... Deer... What's that supposed to mean?!
--->'''Natsumi''' :If you don't get it, then fine! Idiot.
* When Shishido thought Endou and the Mukata triplets were going to have a brawl and made the others panick for nothing.
* Handa's scream when he got hit by numerous soccer balls due to Endou forgeting to shutdown the ball machine.
* Natsumi's attempt at making onigiri, which turned out too salty.
* When Endou's mom wrote his name on his underpants in order to not mix them up with ''Kabeyama's''.
* When Kabeyama, Kurimatsu, Shourin and Haruna had a pillow fight, one of them accidentally hit Someoka with a pillow, annoying him.
* When Kabeyama didn't want to go to the bathroom on his own at night because he thought there might be ghosts, as well as him jumping in Handa's arms when Kageno scared them.
* Everytime Kageno scares somebody. This scene sums it up.
--->'''Kageno''': How eerie... [[note]] the Occult team [[/note]]
--->'''Handa''': You're one to talk.
* Everytime penguins are introduced as hissatsu. And everyone keeps it so seriously. And this applies to the later seasons, too.
--->'''[[spoiler:Demonio]]''': [[http://40.media.tumblr.com/42ab7a2eecf1c0ee5abddc00ba3366b4/tumblr_mly2bteVcP1sprtzyo1_1280.png I lost... to evolved penguins...]]
[[folder: Season 2]]
* When Kageno stealthily stole the trophy and looked rather adorable with it.
* When Touko entered into the boys' locker room while they were changing. And Endou [[ContinuityNod still has his name written on his underpants...]]
* Fubuki attempting to say "thanks" while he's shivering.
* The match against CCC Osaka Gals, with Reika using Primadona on Kazemaru and the team's silly techniques in general.
* When Tsunami had no idea what soccer is. And a few days later, [[spoiler: he becomes Oumihara's captain.]] Go figure.
** Also when playing with Raimon the first time they met. Blocking a shoot in SlowMotion... ''with his face''.
** This only happens in the show, yet it oddly makes sense considering how silly Oumihara's team is half of the time. [[note]] Really, they go "Yay!" when scored against![[/note]] [[spoiler:Maybe they decided the new guy would like to try being captain in his first match?]]
** While on the page of Oumihara nonsense--their coach's flirting with Hitomiko.
[[folder: Season 3]]
* When Endou and the team read [[spoiler:Osamu or Desarm's]] long ass formal letter during season three. After some voice overhear, the rest of the dialogue is fast-forwarded (complete with Chimpmunky voice) to the end.
* The entire episode 100. Key word: Kappas and exploding bombs.
!! ''Inazuma Eleven GO''
[[folder: Season 1]]
* When Raimon [[spoiler: wins the Holy Road tournament]] in ''GO''
---> Tenma (to Kurama who is making fun of his CompanionCube tendency): Soccer will definitely be happy. *turns to Tsurugi* Isn't it right, Tsurugi?
---> Tsurugi: D-don't ask me![[/folder]]
[[folder: Season 2]]
* Episode 14 of Chrono Stone bring plenty with the team trying to learn how to dance. The episode is even called Infiltration! The Great Dancer Mission!!
[[folder: Season 3]]
* The first episode of GO Galaxy has many, mostly because aside from Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma no one in Shinsei Inazuma Japan has ever played soccer before.
* Morimura Konoha's shoot in episode 5 of Galaxy. She tries to miss the goal, but kicks the ball in such a way that it goes in anyway. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO62EJPlC-k It needs to be seen to be believed.]]
** On the subject of GO Galaxy, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AOUPQbLT-4 Minaho's new hissatsu.]]
*** What makes it even funnier in the game is that it's actually pretty good[[note]]To compare, it is as strong as Southern Crosscut, it also curb-stomps moves such as Fuujin no Mai, Air Ride, Z Slash, Aggresive Beat, and Acrobatic Keep[[/note]], and it just makes the user look like a massive troll. Before you ask, yes, you can make the Baran Brothers the troll.[[/folder]]
* Many of the goalkeeper Hissatsu look hilarious if they fail. Bat Attack in particular: the goalkeeper going into BulletTime and jumps for the ball... [[EpicFail only to miss and fall flat on their face.]]
* In the Go games there's an in-universe version of Twitter, and some messages can be pretty funny. One in particular is Shinsuke commenting on their new coach, [[spoiler:Kidou]]:
---> [[spoiler:Coach Kidou]]'s glasses look like [[LampshadeHanging watermelons]].
** Someone's message gets messed up by Autocorrect at one point. Someone else responds with "It's things like this that make me want to leave the internet."
* One of the postgame recruitable characters in GO is... Tenma's ''dog''. Or rather, the dog's head model-swapped onto a normal player. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.
** In GO Galaxy you can recruit a hurricane, [[http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Clara_Jane we're not joking.]]
* Recruiting Fubuki in the Chrono Stone game is easily one of the most silliest parts of the game, first you find Fubuki in medieval France, then you find him in ancient China, [[SerialEscalation then you find him in King Arthur's castle]] (which isn't even an alternate timeline, as it is [[spoiler: a parallel world created by Raimon]]), then finally you find him in the prehistoric eras which after that you can finally recruit him. Why does he join your team? [[spoiler: Because he doesn't know how to go back to his own timeline]].