Funny: In Times Of Trouble
Hell, it's the most snarkies immortals guys together. Fun is a certainty.
- Chapter 2: Their first interaction.
Loki: Feathers, really?Gabriel: Not all of us feel the need to compensate, cow.
- And Loki laughs.
- Chapter 6: the whole porno thing. Especially because counted from the unimpressed Loki's view.
Gabriel: Why not? With your looks and my me-ness, awesome.
- And in chapter 7 we discover that Loki accept. And he accept to play the Princess too, with Gabriel playing the Airship Pirate. Their relationship progresses by leaps and bounds, don't it?
- 'The Jotun Bride' becomes a meme.
- Chapter 10: Learn by the news of the Disproportionate Retribution's Gabriel and Loki.
- There is something wryly funny in the Fury's exasperation when he says to assemble the Avengers.