Funny: Harold and Maude
- When Harold tells Maude that the hearse she just stole and uses to drive him home is his car.
- Her reaction: If that's his car, he shall drive her home.
- The act that gets Harold out of being drafted.
- Up until this point, Uncle Victor is hilarious in general. Just the fact that he has rigged the sleeve for his missing arm to still be able to give salutes is priceless.
- The priest's incredibly long, pause-heavy lecture to Harold that essentially amounts to "Ew."
- When Sunshine reveals her forename to be Dorée — and explains seconds later that it's actually just Dor.
- Sunshine seeing right through Harold's "suicide" and joining the act.
- Harold's mother's reaction. "Harold! That was your last date!"