Funny / Gnomeo and Juliet
- One of the lawnmowers has a laser sight and rocket boosters. Why? Because it's extreme.
- The Terrafirminator advert, which bascially takes a leaf out of Powerthirst's book, with bonus point for being voiced by Hulk Hogan. "IT'S UNNECESSARILY POWERFUL! NOW WITH 70% MORE POWER!"
- "IT'S A WEAPON OF GRASS DESTRUCTION!"
- Benny tiptoeing by in his daisy costume, getting a weird look from Gnomeo, who just spent the last couple seconds getting suited up for their stealth mission.
- This exchange:
Juliet: He's a blue!
Gnomeo: She's a red!
Featherstone: And I am PINK! Who cares?
- Pretty much anytime Nanette is onscreen. Like this gem.
Juliet: If father asks, tell him I'm washing my my hair.
Nanette: I'm washing my hair...I don't have hair! He'll know it's a lie!
Juliet: No, MY hair!
Nanette: Got it! I'm washing your hair!
- The Shakespeare statue's reaction on seeing the mushroom cloud rise in the distance: "Ha! Told you so!"
- Juliet's father angrily announces that the next time he sees a Blue, he'll be sleeping with the fishes. Cut to Gnomeo sitting in the bottom of a pond, surrounded by fishes.
- Featherstone informing Gnomeo that he checked Shroom for a nose.